October 26 2022
China Training Expo 2022: US Welcomes Chinese language College students
Guangzhou (October 25), Chengdu (October 27), Shanghai (October 29), and Beijing (November 11-12)
At a press convention for the 2022 China Annual Convention and Exhibition on Worldwide Training (CACIE) in Beijing on October 24, the US Embassy Beijing workforce confirmed that the USA continues to welcome Chinese language college students. “Individuals-to-people engagements enrich our nations,” mentioned Grayson Walker, director of EducationUSA on the embassy. “The varied views of scholars from nations world wide, together with China, enrich American faculties and universities,” she added. Walker highlighted that regardless of the challenges of COVID-19, since Might final 12 months the USA has issued greater than 155,000 visas to Chinese language college students and students.
Based on the newest out there figures, previous to the COVID-19 pandemic, greater than 370,000 Chinese language college students yearly selected to spend money on their future by learning in the USA. Within the 2020/2021 tutorial 12 months, China was the biggest supply of worldwide college students in the USA for the twelfth consecutive 12 months, with 317,299 college students enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, non-degree practicum and Elective Sensible Coaching (OPT) packages. Chinese language college students characterize 34.7% of the full worldwide college students.
Worldwide Training Week (IEW) and upcoming occasions for EducationUSA in China:
- Our embassy, consulates and organizations world wide will have fun Worldwide Training Week (IEW) from 13-19 November 2022, a chance to have fun the advantages of worldwide schooling and change world wide.
- This joint initiative between the US Division of State and the US Division of Training is a part of our efforts to advertise packages that put together Individuals for a world setting and entice future leaders from overseas to check, be taught and share experiences.
- EducationUSA will even host a sequence of packages to have fun IEW. Comply with the US Embassy’s WeChat and Weibo for extra particulars.
EducationUSA, a US Division of State community of greater than 430 worldwide scholar advising facilities in additional than 175 nations and territories, with branches on the US Embassy in Beijing and each of our consulates all through China. Annually, tens of millions of worldwide college students obtain correct, complete and well timed info by way of our international community and discover ways to apply to accredited US universities. All of our actions are free, unbiased and geared in direction of serving to college students, larger schooling establishments, steering counselors, administrative employees and English language lecturers. For extra details about learning in the USA and upcoming occasions, see the EducationUSA China web site websiteOr e-mail us at [email protected] or observe our Weibo account:
“We’re very proud that the USA stays the primary vacation spot for Chinese language college students who select to pursue schooling outdoors of China,” mentioned US Ambassador to the Individuals’s Republic of China, Nicholas Burns, in recorded remarks to attendees on the Training 2022 Expo on the US Embassy on September 24. You’ll be able to observe Ambassador Burns’ Twitter account in addition to the US Embassy’s most important WeChat, Weibo and Twitter accounts in Beijing right here:
To take a look at the web exhibit from the Training Present on September 24, study 75 US universities of varied varieties, and for the newest info and ideas for learning within the US, please see: https://udty.tech/EducationUSA2022Fair. You too can hearken to the 4 displays made at Training 2022:
- “Admission expectations after the epidemic and its influence on Chinese language college students”
- College of California Admission and Undergraduate Switch Utility
- “Insights from School Advisers on the Entrance Line of the 2023 Utility”
- Apply to graduate faculties in the USA
#Press #Launch #China #Training #Expo #Welcomes #Chinese language #College students